Lebara – TelcoBuddy Innovative Partnership: Improving Digital CX With AI-Powered Automation
Lebara is one of Europe’s fastest-growing mobile companies with more than 5 million active customers. Lebara Mobile launched the first-ever low-cost international mobile service in the Netherlands in 2004. Today, Lebara Mobile provides SIM cards customized to the needs of international & local residents and has operations in 10 countries including Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi Arabia Telecom Market is fiercely competitive, with a very high SIM ownership rate, telecom industry is rapidly changing in terms of technological developments, service delivery, competitive landscape, and telcos' services expansion in the non-traditional telecom services arena.
Emerge as the number one brand for customer experience while expanding low-cost, high-quality services to a wider set of customers within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Offer real-time online support, frictionless transactions, and personalized customer services in English, Arabic, & Urdu.
Seamlessly embed multiple digital channels (website, mobile app, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter) into the customer service & support ecosystem.
Multilingual support - English, Arabic, & Urdu
Omni-Digital expandable solution delivering superlative CX across the website, mobile app, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter.
AI-powered Automated Customer support with NLP-based FAQs & frictionless Service requests like:
- Get PUK number
- Get internet settings
- Get USSD code (for service & request)
- Activate/Deactivate International Roaming
- Activate/Deactivate Ringback tones.
- Complaint management
- Credit Transfer
- Change primary plan
- Talktime & data Top-up
- Add-on purchase
- Value add service purchases
- International & local calling packages (Activate, Top-up)
- Data package
- Order SIM/eSIM
Supervisor and marketing analytics with fine-grained details of user behavior, Bot and Agent performance, Cohort analysis, Channel performance & transaction analytics.
Dynamic product catalog management system.
- Completely secure on-premise deployment
- Integration with Huawei backend system
- CRM integration
- Mobile and website integration
- Messenger channel integration - Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp
- Pre-built Telco-specific customer journeys that helped reduce the deployment time considerably.
- Product configuration flexibility to manage changes in packages & offers
- Configurable workflows and customizable user interface to adapt to Lebara’s branding guidelines.
- Scalable and expandable technology architecture to handle customer volumes, software updates, and additional channels.
- Built-in multi-layered data security and authentication mechanism.
Substantially lower cost to serve, increase FCR rates, and high call deflection with proactive service & automated customer support across channels and languages.
Enhance Customer engagement and boost upsell - cross-sell with customer behavior analytics.
30% reduction in customer support costs with an increase in call deflection & FCR